I'm Sergi Carrion, a Technical Artist with expertise in pipeline management, procedural tools, and optimization. Currently working at Smilegate Barcelona, I excel in managing pipelines, automating workflows, and developing tools. I have a track record of improving efficiency and streamlining processes.
Previously, as a Lead Environment Artist at Barspin Studios, I oversaw a team of artists, ensured the completion of tasks, and contributed to optimizing graphics and performance. With advanced Python programming skills and experience in game production pipelines, I thrive in adapting to new challenges.
Outside of work, I pursue coding projects, explore artistic endeavors, and engage in various hobbies. Welcome to my page!
• Leading a team of 3 artists.
• Tasks management and supervision.
• Helping to automate processes to make the pipeline more efficient.
• Responsible for the optimization of graphics along with the Lead Programmer.
• Integrating art assets into the game without taking away the artistic vision or going beyond the technical limits of the platform.
• Modeling and texturing of some props, areas from Barcelona and creation of materials in Substance Designer.
• Responsible of designing procedural tools and supervision of how they were created after.
• Part time Python tool developer for the Layout Department.
• Captured the vision of the director, established the storyboard, placed the characters in a 3D space and composed the shot with a 3D camera in the CG animated series “Shane The Chef”.
• 3D game asset creation.
• Texture creation.
• Implementation of 3D assets in Unity.